CITY OF AMANDOLA
CITY OF SARNANO
CITY OF SAN GINESIO
CITY OF CALDAROLA – WITH PALLOTTA CASTLE
In our agriturismo will bee available specific discount card for this visit, inside “Struttura amica” project.
History of the Castle:
The castle was built during IX century, it has been modified during XV century, with the help of Pallotta Cardinal, he turn the castle in a Reinassance residence. The structure has its original walls, Guelphs battlements, the lift bridge and communication trench. The inside keep his original forniture.
Opening during Spring and Autumn:
From 1rst April to 31th July and from 1rst September to 31th October
From Thursday to Saturday
Guided visit will be available at 10.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Sunday and during festive day:
Guided visit from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. (last entrance) and from 3.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. (last entrance).
Closed during non festive Monday.
Opening during August:
Opening every day, Monday inclused.
From 10.00 a.m. to 0,30 p.m. (last entrance) and from 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m. (last entrance).
(During August guided visits start each twenty minutes)
Other structure with the same convenction, Macerata’s Museum Network:
- Chiaravalle di Fiastra church – Tolentino (MC);
- Archeological site of Urbs Salvia – Urbisaglia MC;
- Archeological museum of Matelica – Matelica MC (chiuso per lavori);
- R. Fidanza gallery – Matelica MC;
- Piersanti Museum – Matelica MC;
- Gallery and Museum of Camerino – Camerino MC;
- Archdiocese Museum – Camerino MC;
- Science museum– Camerino MC;
- Botanical Garden – Camerino MC.
- Lanciano’s castle – Castelraimondo MC.
How to join the network?
It is easy, after each visit, keep your ticket and show it to the next one, that will grant to you a reduction on the price.
CITY OF CAMERINO – VARANO STRONGHOLD
CITY OF TOLENTINO – RANCIA’S CASTLE
CITY OF MACERATA AND ITS MUSEUM
CITY OF ASCOLI PICENO
CITY OF MARCA FERMANA – IN FERMO